Signed in as:
:Rules of this word-Syntax-key. Fradulent-syntax-grammar.
~1. = Adverb = Three rules for adverbs syntax;
1. Adverbs go before verbs.
2. Adverbs go before adjectives.
3. Adverbs go be for other adverbs.
Rule-1. Anytime a position (pre-position) is used without a Lodial (article) the position modifies into and Adverb.
Samples of an adverb-verb scenario;
ForLaw, In Law, of law, by law, the law, onlaw, over law, his law, under law, at law, thislaw, that law, her law, their law, my law, ourlaw…
Rule-2. Adverb goes before adjective in an adverb-adjective-pronoun-scenario. Samples below;
For Mike Smith, in Hollow mountain, of Christmas day, by John Jones, the United States, under Colorado law, over bird bridge, their jolly ride, that darn cat, her silly inlays, our red car….
In each of these above the position (preposition) without the Lodial or the Lodial (article) without the position functions as an adverb.
~2. = Verbs; verbs come after adverbs.
Below samples verbs are underlined;
For Law, In Law, of law, by law, the law, on law, over law, his law…
~3. = Adjectives;
1. Adjectives come before other adjectives.
2. Adjectives come before nouns.
3. Adjectives describe nouns.
4. There can be multiple adjectives before a noun.
Rule = When a fact (noun) comes before another fact (noun) the first fact becomes an adjective. The adjective colors the fact (noun).
= here East is an adjective, Franklinin an adjective, Street is a pronoun.
~4. = Pronoun;
1. Pronouns follow adjectives.
2. A pronoun is the last noun in a list of adjectives.
East Franklin Street,
= here East is an adjective, Franklin in an adjective, Street is a pronoun.
Anytime an adjective is used without a position (preposition) the adjective before the fact creates a pronoun. The noun becomes a pronoun.
Anytime an adjective is used without a Lodial (article) the adjective before the fact creates a pronoun. The noun becomes a pronoun.
Fiction does not use any facts.
a. Fiction uses adverbs that modify the facts. This is fraud.
b. Fiction uses adjectives that color the fact. This is perjury.
The foreign Fiction Port/Court within the Federal-Rules-of-Civil-Procedure state this; “There shall be no Law or fact tried in our court.”
This is because all that these foreign courts or agents create; do, write, speak, or otherwise is complete fiction.
Quantum Language Math Interface
~7 =FACT [NOUN]= no-no, WITH A LINE OVER THE “OWN”=LODIAL
~8 = PAST-TIME-TENSE = FICTION-TIME
~9 = FUTURE-TIME-TENSE = FICTION-TIME
~0 = CONJUNCTION = AND=COMMAND, DUTY, OR=OPTION, CHOICE, EITHER
NEGATIVE-CONTRACT= 0X0=0, 0/0=0, FOR THE VOID, NEGATIVE, NO, NOT, WITHOUT, FRAUD, FICTION, LYING, PERJURY/ GUESSING, PRESUMPTION, ASSUMPTION, OPINION, OR: COLORING OF THE CLAIM-CONTRACT.This is a graph up and down.. 3 and 2 are verbs.. plus and times are Prep
3 + 2 = 5 5 – 3 = 2
2 x 3 = 6 6 / 3 = 2
V P V C F V P V C F/N
Verb, Preposition, verb, contraction, Fact or Noun
Numerical overlay below:
0= conjunction 1=adverb 2=verb 3=adjective 4=pronoun 5=Prep 6=Article 7=noun 8=past 9=future
Sentence-structure, example 1 1 is adverb modifies adverb
1. Adverb – (modifies what? 1 1, 1 2, 1 3 4, 4 1 2
2. Verb = “ing” words are verbs
3. Adjective = (modifies what? 3 4, 1 3 4, 1 3 3 3 4
4. Pronoun = (stands-alone? 4 1, 3 4
5. Position = (terms of the contract 5 6 7
6. Lodial = (ownership, original 5 6 7
7. Fact = (position-lodial-fact 5 6 7 (noun)
8. Also, (past time) = ending with “ed” or the word “from”
9. Also, (future-time) = “pre”
10. Conjunction = and or (must be defined, no presumptions)
1. Prep) For the Claimants Knowledge(cause)
2. of the facts (effect)
3. is/are (thinking) action)
4. with the claim (possessive)
5. of the ((defining)terms) (+-) reward or damage
6. with the contract C-S-S-C-S-L CORECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTUE-COMMUNICATION-SYNTAX-LANGUAGE
7. by the Author (authentic, authority, authorization)
So you have this structure:
FOR the CLAMANTS-KNOWLEDGE of the FACTS IS with the CLAIM of the TERMS/SETTLEMENT with the CONTRACT by the AUTHOR.
Now read it backwards using the three circles above;
FOR the AUTHOR of the CONTRACT IS with the TERMS of the FACTS with the CLAIM by the CLAIMANTS-KNOWLEDGE .
SO, above (1 and 2)(4 and 5)(6 and 7) are sentence structure, so the facts (nouns) move around but the structure does not move.
SO, the cause and effect always stays the same. Note. the different size fonts are for emphasis only.
Nouns = CONTRACT, SETTLEMENT, AUTHOR, CLAIMANTS-KNOWLEDGE, FACTS, So One can also move any of the Nouns around and the sentence will still mean the same thing.
You cannot end a statement with a Verb.
In order for there to be only one thought per statement, which is requisite, One cannot “go to the store from the house” That is both future and past in one line..
The word “Noun” = Nono.. No No so, use the Fact in the place of Noun. We work with Facts and not Nouns.
Again, “I Quit” is not a statement. I is an adverb and Quit is not a verb but a position.