Signed in as:
Short History Outline 101
1. William Penn:
a. William Penn was a Subject to the Crown of England.
b. The Crown of England is a Feudal System of Common Law with ties to Roman Civil Law. The Roman-Civil-Law is the Law of the District of Columbia today.
c. So anybody born under that feudal-system is lawfully contracted to uphold the feudal system itself. Because, The “Feudal-System” is the Life of the King. The King is not the Life, The system is what is inherited from generation to generation is the life.
d. During this time Shipping was essential. Who operated the largest Fleets of Ship’s. This was a Family business. Remember that alliances were created between all the monarchs by pre-made marriages. So the Dutch Fleet, Spanish, French, or English all were related.
e. And England mustered the largest fleet of Pirate Ships the world had ever seen. The Pirates paid the Crown to be Pirates. And the English insured the shipments. So the Crown stole the insured cargo and sold that cargo and got paid twice.
2. Because of the arbitrary Taxation by the Crown in 1774, the American-Nobility decided they wanted to Self-Govern. They did not want to be separate from the Crown, but they desired that because the colonies were so far from Parliament, that the crown did-NOT know what was best for the nobility of the American Colonies.
So in 1774 the “Nobility” had written “The Declaration of Rights” of the American-colonies and sent it to the King stating that the Nobility desired to Self-Govern. The King refused to acknowledge their declaration of rights.
3. Benjamin-Franklin: An English Nobleman who was a French Lawyer working for the Crown of England in order to enslave the British Colonies.
a. June 30, 1775 Benjamin Franklin Borrowed 1.4 million French-Franks from the King of France to create war with the King of England. The monies borrowed were actually through the Banking of the Rothchild-organization with the Bank of England because The King of England had previously conquered France. But the Banking was all the same platform. It was like England and France both got their money from the same vault.
b. The entire planet moves according to the “Law of Shipping.”
c. That law says there is a one year waiting period and three day recession law before that Loan by Franklin can be made good on. That takes us to July 4th 1776.
d. On July 4th 1776 a Debt Contract was created under Usary for the 1.4 million Franks by the nobility of the United Colonies of the Americas. That Debt Instrument was called, “The Declaration of Independence.”
e. This Instrument or Contract brought the colonies into usury for the price of the Benjamin-Franklin Loan; which means that the Colonies now owed 1.4 million Franks and was now a debtor nation.
f. The Law of Shipping states that “No-country” that is in Bankruptcy can hold their own Post-Office/Postal-station.
g. Found in the archives of the Benjamin-Franklin Post-office were the “Correct-syntax” autograph of Benjamin Franklin. So Ole Ben knew he was creating a fraud of Usary when he signed that Declaration of Independence.
h. If Shipping controls the world, what controls shipping? The answer is the contract. And the Language of the contract controls the contract. The only viable contract in any court is a written contract. And a written contract in the correct grammar is valid over a contract that is not of the proper written syntax. This will become very important in our present experience and is explained in good detail on our Grammar pages.
i. I want to point out again that Benjamin-Franklin did have the knowledge of the correct sentence structures and the full knowledge of specific words and phrases. He was a British spy.
j. In court a Man must understand shipping. All the present-day courts are foreign to the people. So we become cargo moving in and out of the foreign shipping Port/Court. The word Port and Court are equal. So we use a Manifest with Bills of the lading and pay Fees for the freight as a postmaster. This is shipping of cargo into a foreign-port and out safely. This is a Shipping Process. It has NOTHING-to-do-with-the Cargo. The Cargo is you and what may have occurred. This has nothing to do with what happened to bring you into that port. It is only your responsibility to move the cargo, you, though the porting, docketing-system safely. We have a duty of the performance of the livery. Livery is shipping! More will be explained under Usary.
4. In 1777 The Nobility started to create their self-governing paperwork and by 1781 they had Created the “Articles of Confederation” bringing together the 13 Colonies and creating thirteen States under one contract. This was the first step to repay the 1.4 million French-Franks and to organize a government based on States Rights which was international/Global.
5. By 1782 The War was ending. Seven years had passed and the loan with interest had bloated to 1.9 million French-Franks. There wasn’t any money to pay the loan so the nobility declared a domestic bankruptcy for the next seven years.
6. In 1783 a truce was signed in France by Benjamin-Franklin ending the Revolutionary War. BUT, THE USARY did not STOP!
7. By 1787 the Nobility had created their own Constitution. The word Constitution means Contract. The name of this Contract was “The Constitution for the united States of America.” The word states in the dictionary clearly says, “states is nobility.” So the Nobility created their self-governing documents but the document was created by the several states and not the people. The people were still subject to the Crown under the truce of 1783. “We, the people, of the united Nobility(states) of America.
8. By 1789 Franklin’s Note came due again. Another seven years had passed and they could not kick the can down the road again. So they were forced yet again to create another Bankruptcy document. They created the “Constitution of the United States of America” as a governing document while in bankruptcy according to the “Law of Shipping.” At this time the note owed was 3.0 million French-Franks.
9. By 1791 the Bank of England was opened in the United States for a twenty-year-contract. The United-States-corporation could not keep their own Post-office/Postal-Station. So they created the “District of Columbia” and the King of England was made Postmaster-General of the United-States of America. The Kings seat was the District of Columbia. All of this information was found in the archives of the Benjamin-Franklin Post-office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
10. Twenty years later, 1811, the Bank of England Charter was finished. The people did not desire to create another contract with England which started the “War of 1812.” By 1814 the Nobility of the United States had won decisive battles but lost the war because they signed another twenty year Banking Contract with the Bank of England ending the war again.
11. The Slave trade was now in a booming status. The shipping of those slaves was controlled by contracts. The African Chiefs found this a worthy development and lucrative. They sold their Rivals and their rivals children into slavery and got paid for it. Any troublemaker was sold to the slave-masters. That kept the chieftains classes and authority in place and they got rich.
12. By 1854 a man named Peirce became president. He was another Noble-Patsy and made another contract with the bank of England.
13. 1859 was the end of the first Bankruptcy. The loan could have been paid off by Pierce, but they entered a second seventy year Bankruptcy. That wasn’t the worst of it.
14. In 1860 the Northern States elected an Attorney to be the President. This was a blow against the people of the United States. That guy was Abraham Lincoln. The history we were taught told a story of the great victor, but truly Lincoln was a sympathizer of the nobility. After all, every attorney is called “Esquire.” Esquire is the lesser son of a Nobleman.
15. By 1861 the English were creating havoc for the southern states. They were growing cotton in Egypt. But the Southern plantation owners were still able to produce cotton cheaper. But remember, the Postmaster-General is the King of England which makes him in charge of all shipping. As we said, these wars are all about the Law of Shipping. So forty percent tariffs were placed on the southern states shipping of cotton into Europe, and this was allowed by the Northern industrial states. So the southern states losing their profits to tariffs declared secession from the United-States-Corporation. Remember this corporation was created under the Constitution of the United-States. The southern States wanted out of a bad contract.
16. In order for the Nobility to stop the people from bringing charges against them, they created another debt instrument called “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.” In the document the Nobility removed the original thirteenth amendment making the fourteenth the thirteenth; and creating a different fourteenth amendment which made slaves out of the people. They created the corporation called “The District of Columbia, inc.” which held this new constitution contract. Then was created a Scottish Corporation called the United-States of America.
17. Do not forget, all that is happening is by the “Law of Shipping” which is operated by the King of England who holds the Station of Postmaster-General of the World.
18. At this time 1873, I believe, over one hundred nations got together and signed a contract creating the “United-Postal-Union.” This unified the Laws of Shipping.
19. Industrialists: in August of the year 1859 Edwin Drake hit oil at 69 ½ feet near Titusville, Pennsylvania. The Oil industry was beginning.
a. Let’s explain shipping a moment. There are various methods of shipping. The major bulk of shipping in the eighteenth century was by ships. Then the shipping moved inland on all the water-ways. The people built canals for shipping goods.
b. During the Nineteenth century Railways started moving goods and the Canals closed. So when the oil industry started shipping oil, they used Railroads and Canals.
c. The Standard oil Company owned by Rockefeller created the first oil Pine-lines from Ohio into Pennsylvania. These Pipe-lines changed the current/currency of the monetary value of the oil industry. I am pointing out the shipping of the industrial world.
20. Currency is the movement on the current of the commercial process. So the next battle in our short history story is all about Gold and Silver.
b. There was a battle that was “Raging” between moderate-capitalists and socialist-industrialists. This had began during the decade of the 1880’s. Through the 1890’s the controversy between those who wanted to use gold verses silver raged. There was one publication that pointed out the differences very clearly for the public. That book is named The Wizard of Oz. The book was first published in the year 1900. Little did these people realize the true nature of the industrialists destructive journey upon the true people of the several States.
c. The Banking industry has always been the knife in the back of the common people. Again remember the people are caught up in this which is a Shipping-War. Think about this! Currency is shipping. Money is all about shipping. The barter of goods and services. Courts work by the rules of shipping. Banks work according to the rules of shipping. All commerce or industry work by the laws of shipping. When people trade one product for another without realizing they can get caught in the fishing net. It is not the owner of anything that is important. It is controlling that object that creates shipping.
d. An example is which is better; a. to own a car, or b. to control what happens with that car? It’s not about the product or service but about controlling the movement of the product or service. Shipping!
e. So who is controlling the movement of the Money? And who controls the type of money being used. The largest scam ever perpetrated upon the people of the several states is about to occur next; The Federal Reserve act! This act is an act of the Nobility under the Crown of England.
21. On December 24th of the year 1913 Congress adjourned very late in the evening, they thought.
a. Behind closed doors three people met in private and passed the “Federal Reserve Act.” Three people did this. You can search “Jekyll-Island” for details.
b. Moving back to the Civil War. There were the first Iron-clad ships. After the civil War new Steam-Ships were built. Huge ocean-liners came to bear upon the seas. And who do you think makes all of these industries work without incurring huge losses? The insurance companies are another part of shipping. Bonding all cargo against loses. Insurance is a huge part of shipping. There is much liquidity, credit, and monies moving which is called currency which is shipping. And now I ask again, who is in charge of all Shipping? The answer is the post-office. And who is the Postmaster-General at this time; that would be the Queen of England.
c. So let me ask you what businesses do you think the Queen is investing in? Shipping!
22. The first world War, was a shipping war. The second world war was far more sinister concerning the industrialists. We will speak to that shortly.
23. The roaring twenties were a time of prosperity, but it was to be shot-lived. Remember that the United-States was in the second-bankruptcy. According to the Law of Shipping a “Country” can only file Bankruptcy three times before it becomes insolvent.
a. We must explain a few timelines. There are periods of time that are contractual obligations. Such as the three day “Lemon-law.” This is a three day recession on all contracts. This is a Law of Shipping. There is a forty-five day “contract-timeline.” This means that all contracts have a forty-five day period before they take effect.
b. So The Constitution of the United States of America was originally signed in September of 1789. The second bankruptcy followed the exact same timeline per the Law of Shipping. This means that the end of the second bankruptcy was in September of 1929. When you add forty-five days shipping contract to September you get October 29, 1929. The great day of the Stock-market crash. The crash occurred because the bankers created it. They could have stopped it, but they made tons of money by short selling the market. They knew what was going to happen.
c. Then there is the three day recession timeline. And that becomes “Election-day” in the United States.
d. The Stock Market Crash was created by the Law of Shipping. The Law of Shipping rules all Markets. Everything on this planet is tied to Shipping and contracts that control shipping.
e. The contracts that control shipping and usury will be explained in a section under the usury section later.
f. The contracts on the Birth-Certificate-system will be explained in a separate section which is the Claim of the life section.
24. How governments work; where do the governments get money?
a. A rarely-known fact is that governments own corporations. All governments are corporations. And corporations own other corporations. Corporations create class “A” stock, and Class “B” stock and so on. The government holds the class “A” stock for itself and places the class “B” stock open to the public.
b. An example of this is found in the records of the government itself. For example in the year 2009 the government brought in tax money. The entire Economy of the United-States in 2009 was maybe 8 to 10 Trillion dollars on paper. But the government spent eighteen trillion dollars. Where did it get the money? It did not print it!
c. The government made money from investments like CAFER funds.
d. Why is this important? Before 1930 the money was backed by gold and silver. But the new bankruptcy changed the dynamics of the government structure and Franklin Delano Roosevelt changed the system.
e. The industrialists Nobility which are the Attorneys and politicians used an already existing system from 1921. During that system they had started keeping birth records called Birth-Certificates for the use by the government under the ruse of helping children.
f. By 1938 two new systems were put in place to steal the wealth of the people. They bonded the birth-certificates so that the insurance companies could monopolize the flow of the shipping currency. And by 1939 they started the Socialist-industrialist Social-Security-system. These were shipping contracts with the people using the people’s good credit to offset the government’s bad debts.
g. So the government sold the people into another system of slavery without any clear explanation telling the people that all that was happening was about shipping and shipping wars.
25. There is one point that must be made here. These shipping wars are global. At this time the lines in the sand are very clearly drawn.
a. There are three City-States that control Shipping on a global scale. Long ago the Kings and Queens of England had bowed to the Pope and the power of the Vatican-State.
b. The Three City-States were the Vatican, the City of London, and the District of Columbia.
c. The District of Columbia was the Center of the Power-structure and Military operated by the Postmaster-General. The City of London, Westminster was the center of all Banking and Insurance claims. All Insurance companies answer to one company, Lloyd’s of London. The Vatican has always been the owner and comptroller of all corporations. These three City-States operated all shipping, all money, all industries and all military movements.
26. It should not be any surprise to find out the Ford Motor company built the Trucks for Hitler’s Army.
a. It should not be any surprise to find out the Remington Company was manufacturing the Nazi-weapons that killed American Solders.
b. It should not be a surprise that the Bankers supplied money to both sides at the same time.
c. These are shipping WARS! Let me further explain. In 1945 the Postmaster of the Hawaiian Islands placed a Global-Postage Stamp on the Atomic Bomb; He autographed the stamp and sent it to Tokyo by Transport Plane. These are shipping wars. This part of the War was the Postmaster of Japan against the Postmaster of the Islands of Hawaii.
d. Wars are designed to create great industrial nations.
27. Moving forward, many disturbing events happened between 1945 and 1999. Many good people were caught in the middle of the shipping wars. People like John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Ronald Reagan.
a. The present day findings are connected in part to this time-line so we will continue later.
b. This is the History that has led us to the new paradigm of shipping we are now working through. To continue reading go to the section on “Present day technologies.